The BYOD Wireless Presentation system in BMC 3.208 supports AirPlay Mirroring from the following Mac computers running at least Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later;
MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later)
MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or later)
iMac (Mid 2011 or later)
Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later)
Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
Older Mac computers running at least OS X 10.7.5 are supported using a 3rd party software called AirParrot which is available here; http://www.airsquirrels.com/airparrot/
- If the AirPlay menu is not available, check the Display preferences in System Preferences and check the box next to Show mirroring options when available.
- Click on the AirPlay menu and select the Wireless display you want to connect to.
- Enter the passcode that appears on the display you are connecting to.
- Select Mirror BMC3208-Wireless under the AirPlay menu to turn on screen mirroring to the wireless display.
- To disconnect from the display, click on the AirPlay menu and select Turn AirPlay Off.
For more information visit, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201343
|Content by Label|