- Copy the installation file/s to a white-listed folder (Here is a list of white-listed folders).
- Double-click the executable.
- Enter your administrator account and password when prompted.
- Most programs should be installed in "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)".
- If given the option, ALWAYS install for the ALL USERS or for the ENTIRE computer.
Exceptions: In some cases, applications might need to be installed in one of our pre-defined white-listed folders. Be VERY CAREFUL if you chose this option.