What's new in Quest:
Summer 2016 ReleaseOver the past two months, we have made significant changes to the system, increasing its stability, responsiveness and reliability. The application interface has also changed to create a consistent appearance. We have added two new features, as well:
- Instructors can now request that the questions they have created be promoted for inclusion in the main question banks of Quest.
- All our external instructors can have their students enroll in their courses via a link, rather than requesting enrollment.
February 2017 Release
- Added ability to bulk copy assignments from one course to other existing courses
- Added paging to View Submissions page for large classes
- Added ability to preview HTML questions as they would appear on PDFs
- Added additional reporting for Canvas integration
- Added ability to rename and delete assignment types in the grading scheme
- Added ability to change the assignment type of an assignment after it has been created
- Fixes participation counts on manually graded assignments
- Prevents class averages from appearing on student grade summary page when individual grades are hidden
- Cleaned up various appearance issues
Thank you for your continued support.