Use the console to control the room AV. If screen is blank, tap screen to wake it up.
Expand title AV Console Image
- The default option is to display the podium computer on both screens
- The advanced video options allows separate control of each projector
- Use the mouse to wake the computer screen
Logon using your UT EID
Expand title Computer Selected Image
- In the video conferencing software, select Crestron as the output device
- In ASE 1.124 and 2.134, select Scarlett 2i2 USB for the lapel mic
- In ASE 1.126, select TesiraFORTE for the lapel or handheld mic
- To display from a laptop or tablet connect the HDMI cable to the device. If necessary use one of the items on the HDMI adapter ring.
Select Display HDMI to send to both screens.
Expand title HDMI Selected Image
Select Display AirMedia to send to both screens
Expand title AirMedia Selected Image
Select Display Doc Cam to send to both screens
Expand title Doc Cam Selected Image
- Select Doc Cam Control from the bottom toolbar to access doc cam controls
select ← button to return to main screen
Expand title Doc Cam Controls Image