- For information about the availability and use of Teams at UT please visit https://office365.utexas.edu/teams
- For an overview of all the capabilities of Teams please visit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/enduser-training
- Microsoft also offers a more specific set of articles on holding meetings and making calls: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Meetings-and-calling-d92432d5-dd0f-4d17-8f69-06096b6b48a8
- You can make a test call in Teams to ensure your video and audio are working: https://ucstatus.com/2019/06/26/how-to-place-a-test-call-in-microsoft-teams/
- Online courses are also freely available to employees and students at LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com). You can access the courses by entering a UT address in the sign in window. This will redirect you to an EID login page.
- For an overview of the entire Teams application: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/microsoft-teams-essential-training-5
- For pointers on specific useful features: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/microsoft-teams-tips-and-tricks
To request a team for your own group please submit a request at https://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/tech.
If you are a new owner of a team please also visit our Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide for Team Owners.