Recording Lectures in Advance
We recommend that you use the Cloud Recording option, as this will allow you to easily make these recordings available to your students in Canvas.
- Please select the 'Cloud Recordings' tab.
- Find the recorded Meeting you want to Publish and enable it by turning on the 'Publish' toggle next to the listed recording.
- 'Publish' means students can find it in Canvas via the student's Zoom tab within Canvas.
Linking a Recording to Pages or Announcements
If you would like to post your recording into any preferred platform in Canvas such as Pages, Modules, or Announcements
*You can also use this as a workaround if your students cannot see your recording even if has been published or if you want to copy a recording to a different class
- Navigate to your Cloud Recordings and click on the recording you want to share
- Click Share under the video you want to share with students
- Highlight the link and copy it, or click the copy button to include all of the text in the box
- Paste the link and information into any platform you prefer (example below)