- If you are scheduled to work on campus, use the Health Attestation Form Protect Texas Together app to track symptoms each day before you leave your home to report to work.
- Know your leave options under federal law and get questions answered at FFCRA FAQ webpage.
- If you have symptoms or are tested for COVID-19, you must report this to the Occupational Health Program.
- Take care of you: Suggestions can be found in UT Human Resources' Guide to Day-to-Day Living Under Covid-19.
- Continue to enter time worked in WorkDay. See the guidance below under "Logging work hours."
- Be mindful of internet security. Cyberattacks are ramping up with more people teleworking. Review up-to-date resources at: https://security.utexas.edu/Protect-Your-Privacy.
- If you take your desktop computer or other equipment, be sure to submit a form to record it. Submit an Inventory Equipment Located Off Campus form digitally (you can use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for technology). Note that items that are mobile in nature (such as laptops or cell phones) do not need to be registered using this form.