- Check in with the Graduate Coordinator.
- Upload your dissertation.
- Submit your paperwork.
- Submit your final paperwork to the Graduate School via email to GradStudentSvcs@austin.utexas.edu. All documents must be received by the Graduate School by their established deadline. Late paperwork will prevent you from graduating.
Changes to Dissertation Committee
Changes to dissertation committee membership require special approval. If you must change your committee, download and complete this form or request the DocuSign version of the form. The Graduate School will not accept this form if it is not completed correctly. Please review the following notes to avoid delays in processing:
- Be sure that the correct boxes are checked under your Supervisor's name and under the second member's name. The second member may be a regular member or a co-supervisor. This is the most common mistake on the form.
- If you are not changing your supervisor or co-supervisor, the signatures required are: Current Supervisor, Co-Supervisor, and Graduate Advisor
- If you are changing your supervisor or co-supervisor, the signatures required are: Current and New Supervisor, Current and New Co-Supervisor, and Graduate Advisor
- The Graduate Dean's signature will be obtained after the change is approved at the Graduate School
- If you are requesting a change within 30 days of your final oral defense, complete page 2 of the form as well
- Regular members (non-supervisors or co-supervisors) are never required to sign the form, unless you are within 30 days of your final oral defense
Submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you use the DocuSign version, you must download the completed form and email it to the Graduate School, as forms are not routed to the Graduate School automatically through DocuSign.