- Students can find resources both at the University's COVID-19 page and at the College's FAQ page for Texas Science undergraduate and graduate students.
- The Counseling and Mental Health Center’s Counselors in Academic Residence (CARE) Program has positioned CARE counselors in 16 colleges, schools and departments to provide localized and accessible support for students. The College of Natural Sciences has two counselors available especially for our students: Nic Dahlbert and Andrea Ortega.
- The Protect Texas Together site has a guide with new and existing resources to support Longhorns.
- In the "Beyond Academics" section of the Provost's FAQs for Faculty are more ways faculty can connect students in problematic situations to UT resources.
- If you have students in problematic situations you can also e-mail email David Vanden Bout (firstname.lastname@example.org) to connect them with college resources.
- Share this student mental health resource list.