Graduate courses taken while in undergraduate standing will only count toward a future graduate degree if you reserve the courses for future graduate credit. Complete one form for each graduate course in which you enroll:
- Enter your information and the course information and sign the bottom of the form
- Obtain the instructor's signature
- Send the form to Brittain (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain Undergraduate Advisor/Graduate Advisor signatures
- Send the form to ESS for signature of the Dean of Undergraduate College
- Submit the form to the Graduate School (email@example.com) by the 12th class day in the semester in which you take the courseClick this link to access the form in DocuSign. (We are no longer using the regular PDF version of this form, please use DocuSign)
- In the first step, you'll need to enter an email address for the course's instructor. If you are a dual degree student, you must also add your second UG advisor and UG dean's office.
- In the second step, you'll need to complete a portion of the form, including information about you and the course you want to reserve for graduate credit.
- When you finish your part, the form will route automatically to everyone who needs to sign.
- When the form is complete, you will receive an email from DocuSign with a download link. Download the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 12th class day in the semester you are taking the course.
- Contact email@example.com if you have any issues with this form or DocuSign.