Reset the Print System
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners
- Press and hold the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
- After you reset the printing system, the list of printers in Printers & Scanners preferences is empty.
- Re-add any printers with LAITS Self Service app
Where can I find LAITS Self Service?
- Navigate to the Applications Folder
- Look for the LAITS logo on your dock or in your Applications folder to find LAITS Self Service on your Mac.
- LAITS Self Service should be listed alphabetically in the Applications folder on your Mac:
You can open LAITS Self Service it by double-clicking the icon.
LAITS-managed printers can be found and installed with one click via the "Printers" category.
- Choose "Install" and this will install all printer drivers and the printer connection for you to select and print.