When using a mobile device it may sometimes be necessary to update the certificate authority list. Below are instructions how:
- Go to https://mail.mccombs.utexas.edu/owaImage Removed, click the padlock in the toolbar, and choose "view certificate".
- Click the "Certification Path" tab, Click "Verisign Class 3 Secure Server CA" and click "View Certificate".
- Click the "Details" tab, then click "Copy to File" and save the .cer file somewhere you'll have later access to it.
- Repeat this process with the "Verisign Class 3 Public Primary CA".
- Copy these two cert files to the device.
- On the device, browse to the location where the cert files have been saved, click the files and install the certs.