Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Complete instructions may be found at

Doctoral students

Doctoral students must submit the Petition to Transfer Graduate Courses from Another Institution for Use on Doctoral Program of Work form accompanied by an original transcript and the official course description from the institution's catalog.  Doctoral students must first obtain their program advisor’s approval before submitting the petition to the Graduate Advisor.