- Prepare your line work at full-scale, then scale down to your desired scale-cut size.
- Separate your line work in to distinct layers according to the desired power levels and order of cuts. In the Layers tab, assign each of these new layers their own unique color from this list of options:
- Drag-select all of the line work, and navigate to the Properties tab. Make sure that Display Color, Linetype, Print Color, and Print Width are all set to By Layer.
- Lastly, with all of the line work selected, type in the command "SetPt" – in the pop-up, uncheck the boxes next to Set X and Set Y, and make sure that Align to World is selected. After hitting OK, type in 0 to move all of your linework to Z = 0.
- When printing to the Epilog Dashboard, use the Window option under View and Output Scale in the print dialog.
(Important) Make sure to set your Output Type is set to Vector Output
You can now follow the steps from the How to Use the Laser Cutter page.