- Dial the access number 512 232-8886 (UTVM); on campus, dial 2-8886.
- Enter the greeting only mailbox number and press #.
- Enter the default PIN (1111) and press #.
- Listen to the introductory prompt and follow the simple instructions to create a new PIN. Once you create a PIN, the mailbox is initialized.
- The system prompts you to record your personal greeting. Wait for the beep and record the greeting callers will hear when they access the mailbox. When you finish recording, press #.
- UTVM repeats the recording for your review and offers options to accept or re-record the greeting or to press * to exit.
- After saving your greeting, the tutorial notifies you that you have completed the steps to set up the mailbox and plays options for changing the greeting or the PIN for the account.