After you have configured the computers you need to purchase following either the Ordering Apple Products or Ordering Dell Products guide, follow the steps below to complete your purchase in UT Market.
UT Market is the primary place to begin the purchasing process and assign purchases for checkout. After creating the UT Market cart, follow the procedures listed below to complete your order.
UT Market address - https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/frms/utmarket/
Locate Shopping Cart
On the left side bar, select Shop, My Carts and Orders, Open My Active Shopping Cart
Fill out the following fields in the cart:
- CART NAME & UT MARKET CART DESCRIPTION: [Department Code] - [Brief description of items] - [End user/group]
- The Cart Name and & UT Market Cart Description should always be the same.
- Example: COLA - MacBook Air - Jane Smith
- Example: ENGL - Mac mini/Latitude - John Smith
- Example: MDSC - Latitude - John Smith
- PAY-FROM COMMENTS: [10-digit account number without spaces]
- DELIVER-TO COMMENTS: [MEZ 2.302]
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYER: A brief description the order, including...
- Summary of items
- Who requested the order
- Who approved
- End user
- Delivery instructions
Dell monitor and HDMI cable for _____. Approved by _____. Deliver to LAITS via MEZ 2.302
Dell Latitudes, 1 Dell Optiplex and accessories for FRIT Admin Staff. Approved by _____ for use by ______ and ______. Deliver to LAITS via MEZ 2.302.