How to use this wiki: This wiki was built by McCombs School of Business Media Services department to support training and questions about asynchronous/synchronous eLearning, equipment checkout, videotaping services, and video conferencing. Training is constantly being updated and added here so 1) please try to find answers to all your questions here. If you cannot find answers 2) please email the support email below so it can be addressed and then added to this wiki.
Still need help? Contact Support
512-232-6679 (GSB/CBA) and 512-232-4646 (RRH)
Additional Resources on Instructional Design & Program Management
Due to the campus closure, you may need to move components of your courses online. The links below provide information/resources to help continue teaching using Canvas and other technology tools.
- Continue Teaching During Campus Closures (UT’s Faculty Innovation Center)
- Creating a Teaching Back-up Plan (UT’s Canvas team)
- Got Canvas-specific questions? You can email the Canvas team at email@example.com or visit the Canvas Training Center.
- Mary Crawford (firstname.lastname@example.org) can help with course redesign and planning how to adjust learning activities and assessments.
- For more info like these links above visit: Instructional Design and Program Management