Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Click the Search Icon (magnifying glass) next the Start Menu in the lower left corner of your destop.
- From the search results open the
- In the Services window, scroll down to the Print Spooler service and click it to open its properties window.
- In the properties window, on the General tab, move to the second section titled Service status section and click the Stop button in order to start the service.
- Also change the startup type to Disabled to keep the service from automatically starting when the computer boots up.
- To stop the Spooler, click the Start button.