Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 55 Next »

Program of Work

A Program of Work is a list of courses required to complete your degree. Upon entry to the program, EDP students are assigned a cohort-specific Program of Work document to use for course tracking and advising. 

All EDP students have access to a digital folder in UT Box (UT's online filing system). This folder houses your Program of Work, approved Course Waivers, and other documents related to your coursework. 

  • It is your responsibility to keep your Program of Work updated. Be sure to update it each semester prior to advising. If you are not sure what you have taken, you can look up your courses via your Grade Report online
  • Refer only to your specific Program of Work in Box. Programs of Work may vary between cohort years.
  • Program of Work changes: Sometimes course titles are changed, new courses offered, or previously-required courses no longer taught (due to faculty changes, accreditation changes, etc). If a course on your Program of Work is no longer available, your Area Chair can make course substitution recommendations during advising.  
  • Make sure that all your approved Course Waiver forms are present in your UT Box Program of Work folder. If any are missing, contact the EDP Graduate Coordinator
  • Note: your Program of Work housed in UT Box is not an official UT document. It is a guide used for advising and to help students track their progress.

CURRENT STUDENTS: Access your Program of Work in Box >

INCOMING STUDENTS: Download a blank Program of Work >

Course Requirements on the EDP Website

Program Requirements for each area within EDP are listed on the EDP Website. However, the EDP Website provides information primarily for prospective students (as opposed to the Student Handbook, which is the resource for current students). Therefore program requirements listed online are typically specific to the most recent entering year, and are noted as such online. Program requirements may differ between cohorts dependent on program changes - you must always defer to your specific Program of Work for course requirements. Your faculty advisor, Area Chair, and Graduate Advisor can also provide clarification when needed.

  • No labels