McCombs Online Resources is primarily a networking tool to contact alumni or students.
MOR website: https://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/MOR
Using McCombs On-line Resources allows us to:
- Require users to log in before being able to access resources.
- Validate user accounts against the McCombs School of Business Server. Additionally uses UT-EID authentication.
- Has class registration and faculty surveys for graduate students and class roster with pictures for all students.
- Alumni and students can update their contact, employment information and any business organization membership.
- MBA alumni can sign-up for email listserv so they can be informed of events in their area or McCombs alumni news.
- Allows a portal to search the Ford Career Center(FCC) job board.
- Restricts access to an authorized subset of users (such as departmental students, faculty, and staff, alumni), either at all times or for a period of time.
- As Admin staff, it will allow you to Emulate users, search student data, view waitlist information, send mass emails to students and alumni.
- Log usage and other activity.