Child pages
  • Employee Payment Documents
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

OV1s are processed twice a month to pay hourly employees. They follow the payroll schedule for semi-monthly payments.


Payroll is for university faculty and staff only. For information about paying for professional services (such as musicians, flier distribution, photographers), please see the accounting page. Please contact the Business Affairs office with further questions.

Setting up Direct Deposit

Fill out your bank’s routing information online.

  1. Choose the Paycheck Profile link and sign in
  2. Choose My Paycheck Distribution from the menu on the left
  3. Choose direct deposit
  4. Click Update
  5. Choose My Bank Info from the menu on the left
  6. Complete the fields and click I Authorize button

To change your withholding, fill out the W-4 form online or on paper.


OV7s are used to pay UT employees for services outside the normal course of their job. OV7 payments follow the schedule of semi-monthly payroll payments.

  • No labels