Describe when someone would need this information. For example "when connecting to wi-fi for the first time".
The following steps will ensure the successful download and installation of ChemDraw Professional 20 utilizing licensing for students, faculty, and staff of the University of Texas at Austin. Important: A UT email account is required.
- Go to the following link: http://sitelicense.cambridgesoft.com/sitelicense.cfm?sid=1052
- In the "Search for Institution" search box, search for and select University of Texas at Austin.
- Under Register to download the latest version of ChemDraw, click Register.
- Fill out the user registration for using your UT email address. Then click Submit.
- If you don’t have a UT email address, submit a request at http://cns.utexas.edu/help
- Note: You will not receive an email until after you have registered with PerkinElmer.
- If you have registered in the past, login using your email address and password.
- If you have not previously registered, enter your UT email and a password you'll use for your PerkinElmer account (do NOT use your UT email or EID password). Click Sign up.
- This will take you to the List Entitlements page. On the left side, click List Downloads. Then click ChemDraw Professional.
- On the Download Packages page, click ChemDraw Professional.
- Download the installer for your computer's operating system (PC Windows or Mac OSX). Do NOT close the browser window.
- Install ChemDraw using the downloaded file.
- Open ChemDraw and Activate it:
- Name: Your name
- Organization: University of Texas at Austin
- Email: Your UT email
- Activation code:
- Back in the web browser on the Download Packages page, click List Entitlements on the left side of the page
- Use the Product_Activation code next to ChemDraw Professional. Site Subscription, includes Bronze Support. (L)
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.