Please note that you'll need to be connected to the UT VPN in order to access the license server.
- If you don't have a Mathworks account, please first register using your *utexas.edu email address here: https://login.mathworks.com/embedded-login/v2/login.html?locale=en_US#
- You may then download the installer from http://www.mathworks.com/downloads
- When installing, you'll first login with your Mathworks account.
- At the next step, select the correct network license, "875352 | Campus TAH Concurrent | Academic - Total Headcount".
- If you do not see this specific license available, select the second option to enter an activation key that will associate your account with the correct license. If needed, the activation key is:
- You'll then need to save the network.lic file to your computer and provide the full path to that file. The contents of this file, provide the information to connect to the campus license server. The file is available to download here:
For reference, the content of that file is:
SERVER matlab.shared.utexas.edu 000000000000 10280
7. You may need to restart your computer to get your license to work.