- All equipment and other purchase orders (PO) must go through the official system and follow UT purchasing rules
- Items may not be purchased (or agreements reached) prior to having a PO in place
- Please notify your purchaser when your order has been received if it has shipped directly to you
- Download the sales tax exemption certificate if you are purchasing on your own using a procard
- Dues/memberships will not be reimbursed if paid using your personal funds
- All dues/memberships must be paid for using a CTR Procard
- Similarly, office supply purchases will not be reimbursed and must be purchased through the UT system
- Procard receipts should be turned in within 3 business days.
If you have questions about purchasing, please contact us and we will be happy to answer them.
Purchasing from Amazon
Purchasing from UT Market
- Access UT Market online
- Select the item(s) and add them to your cart
- click check out
- select button “Assign Cart”
- select “search for an assignee”
- search of EID MPD325 and assign cart
Purchasing Supplies from Certain Online Vendors
- Some online vendors (e.g. McMasterCarr) allow you to forward a shopping cart to a designated person for purchasing.
For such websites, please create your cart and email it to email@example.com include the account number to charged in the annotation.
Purchasing from Other Sources
The REQ Request System is for requesting the purchase of items that do not fall in any of the above categories. Please visit the requests system and use the purchase request button. Download the sales tax exemption certificate.