December 10, 2018
Audience: Non-AD staff
- Accounts and Contacts are populated from iMIS - ready for staff
- Groups are populated from iMIS - ready for QA (today!)
- Member list on website is populated by Salesforce data
What is happening this week?
- Training and turn over of phase 1 ownership (contacts, accounts, groups) to staff, collect feedback and refine as necessary
- Final groups import: JIP and other, historical groups
- Event attendance imports to continue
- Contact and Groups synchronization with website will be deployed later this week
- New contacts in Salesforce are populated in Kentico and vice versa
- New group members are Salesforce get access to Kentico groups and are reflected in rosters
What is happening next week?
- Event attendance imports till complete
- Member company history to be imported
- Kentico - CII's website to be upgraded from version 9 to version 11
What happens later?
- Other history - pdh, publication orders, downloads to be imported to Salesforce
- Cvent integration in 1Q19
- Techstreet publication store launch and integration with KB
- Quickbooks integration
- Tableau integration
Training and Salesforce support next steps.
- Meet with membership staff to set up opportunities, campaigns, invoices and collections
- AD training session
- Talk to Deborah if you need any training or other support or tweaks. One-on-one sessions or group sessions.
CII's Primary Salesforce Apps
- Sales: Day-to-day, basic management of Accounts and Contacts
- CII Groups: Committees, research teams, CBAs are found here.
- Salesforce Chatter: Collaborate with each other to learn Salesforce. Also future home for selected members.
- Invoices & Collections: Deployment still in progress. Accounts receivable for membership, publications, other.
Go to Chatter. Post a comment
Search - use the search bar to find contacts, accounts and other information quickly
- Search for John Smith
- Search for contacts you know
List View and Filters
Use List View Filters for some of your common searches.
Check out this quick 4 minute video.
- Add the My CII calendar - this will be a shared calendar for all events.
Committees, teams and CBAs.
- Do you manage a group? Create a personal list view.