If you need to change your Outlook account or you need to add a second mailbox to Outlook, you can add a new profile.
1. Close Outlook.
2. From your Start menu, open the Control Panel.
3. Double-click Mail. (If you do not see Mail, in the "View by:" section at the top right, select_ _"Large icons" or "Small Icons".)
4. Click Show Profiles.
5. Click Add.
6. Name your profile and click OK.
7. Enter your name, email address, and password in the appropriate boxes.
7. When Outlook is finished configuring your account, click Finish.
8. Select “Always use this profile” and select the new profile or “Prompt for a profile to be used” from the drop-down list.
9. Click OK.