The BBA Study Abroad Student System provides tools for BBA Study Abroad staff to track prospective and current Study Abroad students. This system works in concert with the SIS C-GEO application.
Using the BBA Study Abroad Student System allows students to:
- Logon securely via UT EID.
- Update selected personal information.
- Complete an online Returned Student Survey.
This system allows administrative staff to:
- Solicit information from returned students through the BBA Study Abroad Returned Student Survey.
- Perform survey maintenance.
- Track students.
- Add a student profile.
- Email all current prospects.
- Load prospects from an information session.
- View current students.
- View a current listing of BBA students with a C-GEO application.
- View other pertinent information.