Business Foundations Administrative Website allows authorized users (BFP coordinator) to review a student's eligibility for business foundations and make certification decisions.
- View a list of current applicants and select them individually for review.
- Review a specific applicant by EID.
- Verify that a student applicant has met the course requirements.
- Approve substitution coursework that meets the requirement.
- Certify qualified applicants while specifying their level of certification.
- Automatically notify applicants of their certification status via email.
- Generate a spreadsheet of certified students.
- Generate a spreadsheet of certified students for creation of mailing labels.
Click to enlarge
Main Menu of BFP
Manual Request for Certification screen