The Computer Lab Timeclock is a computer laboratory management system that automates and streamlines the management and administration of a cross-platform public or private computer lab.
Using the Computer Lab Timeclock allows us to:
- Require users to log in to lab workstations before being able to use them.
- Validate user accounts against the Computer Lab Timeclock Server. At McCombs, using your McCombs School of Business NT account. Computer Lab Timeclock additionally supports UT-EID validation.
- Restrict workstation access to an authorized subset of users (such as departmental students, faculty, and staff), either at all times or during specified times on specified days.
- Enforce a waiting list for any defined group of workstations. Waiting users are automatically assigned to these workstations as they become available.
- Set and enforce workstation time limits by workstation groups.
- Provide a help request queuing system. Lab users can select from a choice of shifts available for pickup. These are placed in a list viewable by lab support personnel.
- Log workstation usage and other lab activity.