The Event Attendance Tracking System uses a magnetic stripe cardreader to record identifying information for attendees of events such as seminars or lectures. A student ID card is required when using the cardreader, however, a student EID may be entered in cases where the card is damaged or is otherwise unavailable. The system is frequently used to verify attendance at events for which class attendance is required by the instructor.
The Event Attendance Tracking System enables you to:
- Create records for upcoming events that will require attendance tracking.
- Grant authorization to student event coordinator(s) who will be in charge of tracking attendance.
- Track attendance for as many events as is required.
- Provide a secure way of tracking attendance using UTDirect logins (authorized users only).
- Generate reports of attendees by class unique number.
- Generate reports of all attendees for an event.