FCC Advisor Appointment System is an important component of job searching.
Using the FCC Advisor Appointment System allows us to:
- Require users to log in before being able to access online job resources.
- Validate user accounts against the McCombs School of Business Server. Additionally uses UT-EID authentication.
- Allows a portal to search the Ford Career Center(FCC) job board.
- Develop a list of contacts for specific companies
- Prepares letters, emails, and voice mails
- Reviews resumes and correspondence
- Tracks "story" bridges from your past experience to your future career.
- Restricts access to an authorized subset of users (such as departmental students, faculty, and staff, alumni), either at all times or for a period of time.
- As Admin staff, it will allow you to Emulate users, search student data, view waitlist information, send mass emails to students and alumni.
- Log usage and other activity.