Faculty Recognition is a Program Satisfaction Online Survey used by the advisors and MBA Program Office in order to better serve students.
Using the Faculty Recognition Survey allows us to:
- Determine how satisfied the students are with course information from the MBA Program Office.
- Require users to log in before being able to access McCombs school of Business resources.
- Validates user accounts against the McCombs School of Business, and UT-EID authentication.
- Restricts access to an authorized subset of users (such as departmental students, faculty, and staff, alumni), either at all times or for a period of time.
- Log login and security information usage and other activity.