If you are using another email account, you can still send email that appears to come from your McCombs email address. If you have graduated, you will need to have your email forwarding set up.
Read about how to enable your Gmail account to send from another address in the Gmail Help Files.
- Click Options.
- Click More Options.
- Click Send and receive mail from other e-mail accounts.
- Click Add another account to send mail from.
- Enter your McCombs address and click Send verification e-mail.
- Check your McCombs account. If you've graduated, check the account where your McCombs email is being forwarded.
- You will receive a verification email from Hotmail. Click the verification link in the message.
Read about how to enable your Yahoo account to send from another address in the Yahoo Help Files.