About: The staff of the Technical Support team are trained and certified computer professionals who can assist McCombs faculty and staff in a number of ways:
- We install and upgrade computers and peripherals.
- We install and maintain physical connections to the various networks throughout the college.
- We troubleshoot computer hardware problems and physical network problems.
- We repair or replace faulty computer devices and components or provide assistance in seeking repair outside the college.
- We provide advice on the purchase of new computer hardware.
- We troubleshoot problems with operating systems and applications.
Please note that we will provide computer advice to faculty and staff whenever possible, but we can only perform work on computer equipment that is owned by the University of Texas.
Students - If you need technical support, please visit the SWAT Shop (CBA 1.328) or the ITS Help Desk.