Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Q: If I decide to leave the Integrated Program, can I un-reserve the graduate courses I took such that they will count toward my undergraduate degree instead? 

A: Yes! Use the attached form below to un-reserve courses for graduate credit. 

Q: How do the courses I take as part of this program affect my GPA? 

A: All courses taken in undergraduate standing (even graduate-level courses) will be counted toward your undergraduate GPA. Only courses taken in graduate standing (after you are admitted to the Graduate School) will be counted toward your graduate GPA. 

Q: I am an integrated student who is also in the Clinical Innovation and Design program. How do the CID courses count toward my program of work? 

A: The 12 credit hours required to complete the CID program count as technical electives toward the MSE program of work. 

  File Modified
PDF File Unreserve Course Fillable PDF.pdf Apr 14, 2021 by Lacy T White

  • No labels