Moody College Equipment Checkout Policies
All users agree to our usage policies upon checking out equipment. Please read the Moody College Equipment Checkout Policies before reserving equipment.
- If you are unable to access usher, first please check that you have been authorized to use equipment. This must be done each semester.
- Don't forget that we now require appointments for ALL visits to pickup or return equipment. To make an appointment click here.
- Once you have made an appointment, use the Usher "Moody Equipment Reservations" page to reserve equipment.
- If you are struggling to use the equipment reservation page, please see this how-to document.
- Please call or email with any issues that cannot be solved here.
Q: I don't see the "Moody Equipment Reservations" tile when I log into Usher.
A: There is likely an issue with your authorizations. Please contact us at email@example.com with your EID and class info.
Q: What Equipment can I access?
A: Please see the Allocation Document for this semester, or simply log into the "Moody Equipment Reservations" page in Usher.
Q: What equipment do you have?
A: Our equipment collection is extensive. However, for an idea of what we have, please see the Equipment Information Page. This will allow you to see equipment in our collection by category.
Q: I need equipment for an organization, or for a class outside of Moody College of Communication.
A: Unfortunately, we are only able to provide equipment for currently enrolled/affiliated Moody College Students, Faculty and Staff to be used in completing Moody College coursework or research or for carrying out of duties as assigned for Moody College.