This wiki is being replaced by the LBJ School's Zendesk support system. Please go to https://lbjschool.zendesk.com/hc/en-us for the latest information and to request help.
If your project requires a web site the two most common solutions for web publishing at UT are University Blog Service and UT Quicksites.
University Blog Service
Available to: Students, Faculty and Staff
Please note that this service is not approved for course-related activities and does not meet the FERPA requirements or hosting Confidential data. Faculty and students are strongly encouraged to utilize Canvas for fulfilling their classroom and instructional needs.
- Customize the look of your blog with six available themes, including two UT-branded themes
- Log in with your UT EID login information
- Control the visibility of your blog
- Track statistics, including how many people have visited your blog
- A Web address in the utexas.edu domain (e.g., “ ”)
- University Blog Service is available at no cost to current faculty, staff, and students.
Available to: Faculty and Staff.
Requires an on-site project technical contact (liaison) for ITS. This contact is the person to which questions and issues will be raised about technical and functional requirements.
- UT-branded, responsive design
- UT EID login support for content editors
- Site analytics using Google Tag Manager
- Security updates and new releases managed by ITS Web and Contract Services Team
- Approved for hosting Controlled data and Confidential (FERPA) data by the University Information Security Office
- This service requires a contract with ITS and utilizes a tiered pricing system based on estimated monthly site traffic.