Reservations in the F. Loren Winship Drama Building (WIN) and the Laboratory Theatre Building (LTH) are evaluated on an individual basis. Room reservation requests for non-performance spaces must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the date of use. Any request placed less than 72 weekday hours prior to the date of use will be declined.
Only Department of Theatre and Dance faculty, staff and students have permission within ArtsVision to request spaces in department facilities.
UT students from other departments, student organizations, and departments outside of the Department of Theatre and Dance should email email@example.com to request spaces in department facilities.
Room Use Guidelines:
- All room use must be directly related to University business and attended by University faculty, staff, and/or students.
- Theatre and Dance faculty/staff sponsorships are required for student room reservations.
- Reservations must be reflected in ArtsVision. All other requests are not considered valid. Theatre and Dance Building Monitors will not grant access to groups that do not have official reservations.
- Any user who violates building use may be banned from the room reservation software and thus may lose room scheduling privileges.
- No pets are allowed in spaces with permission from the Operations Manager or Assistant Operations Manager.
- Examples of unacceptable conduct by students, which are subject to disciplinary penalty, including loss of privileges, encompass, but are not limited to:
- Damaging property of the University.
- Ignoring/disregarding posted signs in spaces.
- Having food/drink/shoes in dance spaces.
- Failure to return spaces to neutral upon departure.
- Activating smoke detectors with unauthorized haze or open flame(s).
- Failure to follow directions from Building Monitors.
- Failure to sign-in/sign-out from spaces.
Logging into ArtsVision:
- Login at https://us.artsvision.net/utaustin/login
- With few exceptions, your username is your UT EID.
- The first time you log in, your password will also be your UT EID. You will be prompted to change your password immediately.
For additional support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.