Megan Bommarito serves as the Communications Coordinator. Her responsibilities include:
- Managing the department website and all social media channels.
- Develop and implement communications strategies, including creating and managing budgets for advertising and marketing and building/strengthening relationships with audiences.
- Provide artistic direction on season materials, photography and marketing imagery.
- Manage all department production and non-production collateral: advertising, marketing, publicity, web, social media, photography/videography, and playbills.
- Serve as the Liaison with Texas Performing Arts patron services and ticketing offices.
Cassie Gholston serves as the Operations and Communications Manager for the Department and her duties include:
- This position is a senior manager who provides executive leadership to the Chair of the Department of Theatre and Dance. Key functions include overseeing administrative operations and external/internal communications; supervision and mentorship of core administrative staff and communication staff; strategic planning and project management of departmental programs and initiatives; human resources and faculty advancement.
|Andrea Grapko serves as the Graduate Coordinator. Her duties include:|
- Administers and coordinates the Graduate Programs in Dance, UT Live Design, Theater for Youth and Communities, Performance as Public Practice, and Directing and Playwriting.
- Assists graduate students with registration, graduation, and general questions
- Maintains graduate student records, files, and databases as well as tracks and compiles data related to graduate enrollment and programs.
- Tracks TA/AI assignments and is responsible for issuing appointment letters.
- Assists the Graduate Advisor with Grad ExComm meetings, deadlines, and fellowships
- Serves as a liaison with the Graduate School and the College of Fine Arts.
Nathan Harper serves as the Assistant Operations Manager for the Department and his duties include:
- Building security & access management, issuing and tracking keys, oversight of reservations in the Winship and Lab Theatre building outside of the class schedule, building management of Winship and the Lab Theatre.
Office: 1.142A (in 1.144)
Tori Marshall serves as the Assistant to the Department chair and the ABT Summer Intensive Coordinator. Her responsibilities include:
- Management of the Chair's calendar, travel, and other Chair-related administrative tasks
- Management of office supply inventory, Ricoh Copiers and printing needs, Records Inventory and Management, as well as administrative back-up to the main office front desk.
- As the ABT Intensive Coordinator, she oversees the operations of ABT Summer Intensive at UT-Austin
- Serves as a liaison and manages agreements with ABT and various other university units.
- Creates and manages the ABT/UT Budget
- Recruits, hires, and manages the summer program staff.
Office: WIN 1.144
Kevin Newcomb assists the Department of Theatre and Dance by managing the Technology Classrooms.
- Installs and Repairs A/V equipment in Winship.
- Assists Faculty with using Technology Classrooms, including keys.
Sydney Pattillo serves as the Marketing Assistant. Her duties include:
- Routing and creating mainstage performance program content
- Assist the Communications Coordinator in generating, managing, and tracking all web and social media channels as well as generating content for the Departmental blog.
- Managing complimentary tickets for all mainstage department productions
- Manage physical and digital production archives.
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling video shoots, photoshoots and any other needed marketing appointments.
Lizeth R. Salinas serves as the Finance Manager for the Department.
- Finance Office Management
- Supervise Senior Administrative Associate and Guest Artist Liaison
- Serve as a financial consultant to the Department Chair and Faculty Associate Chairs.
- Oversee financial reporting and analysis
- Annual operating budget planning, preparation, and maintenance.
- Make financial projections, analyze expenditure trends, and suggest improvements.
Natasha Small serves as the Undergraduate Admissions Coordinator for the Department.
- Manages Undergraduate Admissions processes for both Freshman and Internal & External transfer students.
- Coordinate the Departmental Recruitment events - scheduling auditions, processing portfolios, scheduling interviews, reviewing applications with faculty, arranging faculty travel for recruitment purposes.
- Coordinate Departmental Scholarships for freshmen applicants and for current students.
|Clarissa Smith serves as the Course Scheduler. Her duties include:|
- Creating and Managing the course schedule and all related duties.
- Serves as the SACS contact for the Department
Ashley Spears serves as the Senior Administrative Associate and Purchasing Officer for the Department.
- Serves as back-up to the Financial Manager
- Answer general accounting inquiries and clarify procedures, assist the Finance Manager with monthly closeout.
- Create and track various financial documents: vendor and guest payments, travel reimbursement, student reimbursement, and IDT corrections.
- Maintain finance documents in accordance with UT Guidelines: files, server-scanned documents, fiscal year clean-up.
- Serve with Technology Liaison as Department EID contact and DPUSER
- Assist Department Inventory Contact by providing documentation for tagging T&D items and assist in researching inventory items on an as-needed basis.
Liliana Zapatero serves as the Guest Artist/Visitor Liaison. Her duties include:
- Guest Artist Liaison - paying visiting guest artist stipends, coordinating and issuing San Jacinto Parking Vouchers, FDP parking passes.
- Make travel arrangements and initiate reimbursement for out-of-town visitors.
- Set up current faculty, staff, and students in Workday to receive stipends for short-term professional work.
- Hire, pre-hire, onboard, and/or terminate long sessions and summer Non-Academic hourly appointments
- Serves as a DPSUSER administrator.
Mark-Anthony Zuniga serves as the Senior Academic Advisor for Theatre & Dance.
- Advises undergraduate T&D majors on degree requirements, academic policies and university resources.
- Coordinate mandatory registration advising for T&D department twice yearly.
- Plan & co-facilitate COFA's New Student Orientation program during Spring and Summer semesters.
- Assist non-majors on Theatre and Dance course options during non-peak times.
- Process departmental adds/drops during first 12 class days each semester.