First, set up the email address to forward to:
- Log into your voice mail account online (right-click this link to open in a new tab or window: https://voicemail.its.utexas.edu) using your 5-digit campus phone number and voice mail PIN.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click Notification. In the new window, select Set Up Notification.
- Enter the email address of your cell phone. (Find the address format for your carrier in the table below, and replace the word "number" with your ten-digit cell phone number [no spaces or punctuation]. If your carrier is not listed you'll need to contact them. Where there is more than one option, use the MMS address; otherwise your voice mail wav file may not be attached to the message. If necessary, ensure MMS messages are enabled in your phone's settings.)
- Click the Add Attachment button to the right.
Next, verify that forwarding is turned on:
- Click Notification again.
- This time, click Activate Notification.
- If the “Notify me through Email” option is set to Off, select one of the other options.
Alltel (Allied Wireless)
Chariton Valley Wireless
C Spire Wireless
General Communications Inc.
Golden State Cellular
Hawaiian Telcom Wireless
I wireless (T-Mobile)
i-wireless (Sprint PCS)
Page Plust Cellular (V MVNO)
Red Pocket Mobile
South Central Communication
West Central Wireless