Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


The Graduate School allows students who enters candidacy mid-semester to change registration from research problems to dissertation hours. Contact the Graduate Coordinator to learn about the deadline.

Common Questions


Q: Why do I have a balance on my tuition bill? 

A: You may not have completed a non-resident tuition waiver (TA or GRA), or the waiver hasn't been placed for you yet (fellows). GRAs and TAs can complete the waiver here.

A: If you are an international student, you may not have completed your insurance waiver. Do so here

A: Your tuition hasn't been paid by your advisor, the department, or your fellowship source. See the next question.