To All Spring
Congratulations on your graduation! Your McCombs technology resources (email, lab access, support) change upon your graduation. Read on to find out what changes and how to prevent data loss. We also recommend you read the Graduation FAQ page, which answers common graduation questions.
- Austin Office 365 mailbox (if applicable)
- Access to McCombs Computer Labs
- Access to SWAT Shop
- Your Lynda.com account
- Your UTexas.Box.Com files.
Dates you should know:
Set up your email forwarding before leaving for the semester*, and if you have an Austin Office 365 mailbox, backup anything you want to keep
Official end of the semester. You no longer have current student status after this date.
* You can forward your email at any time, but if you wait until after your account is deleted you will miss email sent between the account deletion and when forwarding takes effect. You are responsible for backing up your mailbox before account deletion.
- Claim your UT-Mail account, or setup another email account you intend to use after you leave McCombs.
- Set up email forwarding in MOR before May 107. (instructions Email forwarding)
If you have an Austin Office 365 mailbox, completing this step will ensure that email sent to your McCombs email address is properly forwarded after your mailbox is deleted by ITS system admins after May 2421.
If you did not set up forwarding by May 107, set it up as soon as possible.
- If you have an Austin Office 365 mailbox, log into Outlook Web Access and begin forwarding your McCombs email to your post-graduation address.
- If you have an Austin Office 365 mailbox, backup your entire mailbox or save or forward any important emails you want to keep by May 2422.(Windows - Mac)
Other recommended steps:
If you have any questions about the changes in your McCombs technology resources, or if you need assistance completing any of the steps above, contact the SWAT Shop.
GSB 3.124 (no in-person services available at this time)