1. Loosen the Column Clamp and adjust Table height to accommodate the workpiece being drilled.
2. Secure the workpiece (and backup material) to the Table using a vise and/or clamp.
3. Adjust the height and left/right position of the Table. Tighten the Column Clamp.
5. Bring the drill bit down with the Feed Handle to where the hole is to be drilled. Make minor workpiece alignment adjustments.
WARNING! Wear an ANSI-approved, full face shield while drilling any type of material.
6. Push the Switch up to turn the Motor ON.
7. Pull down on the Feed Handle and slowly drill the hole into the workpiece.
WARNING! If the drill bit grabs and spins the workpiece, do not attempt to stop the spinning with your hands. Step back, and turn the drill press off. Wait for the
spindle to stop turning before dislodging the workpiece.
8. Push the Switch down to turn the Motor OFF.