DVD-STUDIO-PRO How to make a Button Style for a Custom Menu'
1. Drag the cursor around the area of the menu to create a button
2. Click on the Button Property Manger and set a target
3. Also choose a button shape so when selecting the button a highlight will illuminate when button is to be selected.
4. Click on “Shape”>Apple Shapes>and choose from the large selection of shapes.
5. In this example L Shape Highlight is chosen.
6. If only a basic shape is needed then choose “Simple Button”
7. Click on Selected Highlight to the highlight color
8. Can duplicate button to carry the theme throughout the rest of the buttons created by selecting the button and clicking “Apple” “D”