Both iPhone and iPad users can also view the Lynda mobile site in a web browser: http://m.lynda.com
Can I see my training record or course history?
Yes, go to the my courses menu at the top, and click on course history.
Can I view the training record or course history of others, such as students in my class or staff members who report to me?
No, our license does not allow anyone to see the training records of others, even students and direct reports.
How can I learn more about Lynda?
- Watch the videos on how to use Lynda.com http://www.lynda.com/tutorial/77683?org=mccombs.utexas.edu
- Faculty and department heads or team leads can request a demo of Lynda in a class or team meeting. Email the Training Team for more information.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter and recent releases at: http://www.lynda.com/news/NewsletterPreferences.aspx
- Like Lynda on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/lyndadotcom
- Read the Lynda blog at http://blog.lynda.com
- Follow Lynda on Twitter. http://twitter.com/lyndadotcom/
Who can access Lynda
Currently, only McCombs all University of Texas faculty, staff, and students can access Lynda. At this time, non-business majors, even those taking a Business Foundations course or other Business course, cannot access Lynda through this license.!
If you have any other questions, please fill out our Computer Services Help Request Form.