This page is under construction
The Department Conference Room has a ceiling mounted projector, an AV control console, conference computer, web conference camera with three table top microphones, and conference phone
NOTE: The room web conference camera and microphones are connected to the room computer
- Use the AV console to turn on the projector and lower the screen. Tap the console screen to wake it up.
- If encountering issues with the AV see troubleshooting section below
- There is wireless keyboard and mouse connected to the room computer
- Use the USB hub on the AV cabinet to connect USB devices to the room computer
- Camera controls
- ← back button
- The microphones are stored in the table pockets
- If the console flashes the message to wake up installed computer, check if computer is turned on
- The computer is accessible from the front of the AV cabinet. The power button is on the left.
- Select correct input/output devices
- If HDMI connection is not working, check the power adapter under the table
- <insert power brick pic>
- If wireless keyboard and mouse do not work, check the power switch on the bottom