In this video we show a live demo of the following:
- How to manage student group presentations
- How to utilize muting and unmuting with groups
- How to conduct Q&A after presentations
Additional tips group presentations
- Multiple students can be on the mic (6-7 are usually fine) and one can share the presentation screen with the class. The others can talk and the presenter can advance the slides.
- Make presenters co-hosts (along with you) during their presentations so that they control the participant window and can handle raised hands and unmute other students to take questions.
- Insist that presenters be on mic and on camera.
- Students without cameras should at least be required to have a Zoom profile photo of themselves
- Encourage groups to use headsets or headphones with mics if possible.
Still need help?
For McCombs faculty, please contact Media Services via email or phone:
- Email VC-Trouble@mccombs.utexas.edu
- Call 512-232-6679 (GSB/CBA) and 512-232-4646 (RRH)
For all other UT faculty, please contact your respective college or school