The BHP Freshman Sophomore Application is used to manage applications to the Business Honors Program within the McCombs School of Business. Incoming freshmen use the freshman site to apply to the Business Honors Program(BHP). Current freshmen use the sophomore site to enter as sophomores.
Using BHP Freshman Sophomore Application allows us to:
- Require users to log in before being able to access information.
- Validate user accounts against McCombs Business School authentication to allow access to current business school students only.
- Gather student applications for the program via a secure student web site.
The BHP System allows authorized staff administrators to:
- Search Freshmen and Sophomore applications by last name or UT EID.
- Determine the requirements for eligibility.
- View, add, update or delete applications.
- Check or add new student status.