While out of your office you can configure incoming calls to you office phone to forward to your home phone or mobile phone. You can also access your voice mailbox over the web or configure saved to be sent as audio files to an email address.
- Information about checking voicemail from off campus, forwarding, and sending messages to email: https://wikis.utexas.edu/display/utvm/UT+Voice+Mail+User+Guide
- Web portal for voicemail: https://voicemail.its.utexas.edu
- If you need to reset your PIN to login into your voice mailbox: https://ut.service-now.com/sp?id=kb_article&number=KB0014343
UT also offers a limited number of "Meet Me" conference call bridges that can accomdate up to 50 participants. A shared conference bridge can be reserved by inviting it as a meeting resource in an Outlook meeting request or by calling the UT operator. Requests for shared bridges are approved on a fist come first served basis. You can also request a PIN to mange your own personal conference bridge that can accomodate up to 10 participants.
- Information about shared conference bridges: https://ut.service-now.com/sp?id=kb_article&number=KB0010991
- Information about personal conference bridges: https://ut.service-now.com/sp?id=kb_article&number=KB0018061
Note: Since Microsoft Teams meetings have dial-in numbers they can also be used for telephone conference calls (the phone number and conference code appear in the meeting details). Please see Microsoft Teams for remote work for more information.