All University employees are required to review both the Acceptable Use Policies and the Information Resources Use Security Policies
This list points out key information that every employee should consider when starting employment with UT/CNS.
There is also detail pertaining to personal computers and telecommuting.
Supervisors, please notify your new employee that they will need to meet with a CNS IT help desk representative to review their machine, including:
- Review IT Setup
- Acceptable Use Policy (REQUIRED TO REVIEW)
- Laptop off campus form (Submit form to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Position of Special Trust for Admin accounts
- How to use the VOIP phone and Access Voicemail
- How to submit a ticket for IT Assistance
- Sensitive Research Data Management
- Sensitive Data Classification
- Record Management Schedule
- Update Directory Info - Must be done through Workday